Saturday, January 15, 2011

Book Shopping

This time round, I managed to clock the hours I took to complete a book. Boy was I impressed. I finished a 200+ pages within a collected 6hrs over 6 days. Furthermore, the book (Logic Made Easy) is super complicated for me to comprehend.

When I finished a book, it means I need to go to Kinokuniya to replenish a new book. I've been pondering to sign up for the privilege card for ages, so I decided to sign it up since I'm coming back at least twice a month. Maybe more if I need to get some magazine or trade paperback.

So with my new privilege card, my damages for the day, "Hector and the Search for Happiness" by Francois Lelord and "The Big Questions" by Steven E. Landsburg. I forsee these two would take me about a month to complete on top of my added workout regime.
My new Kinokuniya Privilege Card
with my 2 new books

No comments: