Saturday, January 8, 2011

Toys from Abroad

My cousin from California just came back and his tons of shipment came along a day after. And in his stash is a gift set just for me. Fine, I asked him to get it for me since it's limited and not found in Singapore.
Ghostbuster II giftset
And on top of that, he gave me something else just because he ran out of space to store them at home. I got myself a complete loose Transformers: Return of the Fallen Series 1 and a MISB reissue Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Technodrome Scout Vehicle.
Since I have most of the Transformers, he didn't mind me giving it away to Ilyas or to sell them off. But he did mentioned if I managed to sell them, he would like his share. Of course I will, maybe a good 75% will go back to him.

So anyone interested in the Technodrome and the Transformers toy?

No comments: