Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pyschological Reading

I was proud when I managed to complete a translated Japanese literature within a collected of below 24 hours. I now realized that I enjoy reading, beside my comics reading which I'm neglecting (150+ of back issues to read and still growing ). And reading in a cafe provides the best ambient, minus the rowdy crowd over the weekends which is the only days I can read in peace.

I purposely went over to Kinokuniya after work to get a book. While I'm there, I found 2 other books to add to my reading list. As for now, this is my latest read:
Blunder: Why Smart People Make Bad Decisions by Zachary Shore is a psychology book. I enjoyed reading something new and educational. My previous read were Freakonomics and Super-Freakonomics, and it was an educated read. Now I want to broaden my readings where I can learn something. If I can complete this book over 2 weeks period, I'll definately going to get 2 books to last for every month and subcribe as a Kinokuniya member.

No comments: