Saturday, March 26, 2011

Late Night Delivery

I was shocked when I received an SMS regarding my latest online purchase. The "seller" asked whether she could send my order at around 10.30pm, a day after transaction. I purchased something over GMarket after numerous satisfying purchases. All of them were overseas yet the latest is local, living 20 minutes away. But the product is good. Too good to be true for 80% off the original price. But I took my chances and purchased.
The package sent by hand
  

After examining it closely, the material is good and comfortable, and it's a nice fit (thank goodness) BUT i found the defect. The inner signature strips were stitched on off-centered as per last picture above. No one will notice since it's inside. Yet another satisfying purchase.

No comments: