Monday, July 4, 2011

Post-Trip Shopping

I'm back from Penang and was quite disappointed with the shopping because there's nothing there to spend. Or maybe I'm limiting my spending there. Apparently, there wasn't much that captivated me. I've managed a $150 budget for expenses and 2/3 of it are spent on food. It's truly a full-feeling holiday.

Not satisfied with shopping even back at Changi Airport, I've ventured to Orchard Road and did some spending.
Dining at TWG with some doggy bag of macaroons, a birthday present for dear nephew, and a perfume for myself and another perfume for another birthday gift (not pictured because present was given)
Thank goodness I did not buy any perfume at Penang or Changi Airport because I found perfume/body care shop that is having a 50% of most of its items. I managed to get 2 perfume at the average original price of 1. Saved my pocket. I got a Hugo by Hugo Boss for a present and Paul Smith Man. Now, I need another 2 perfumes to refurnish my 2 other depleting perfumes.

No comments: