Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Least Expected

I told myself that I will spend less in 2014 after a major wardrobe increment from Bangkok. It's expected that the items wouldn't last but with the amount of clothes I bought in 2013, will be sufficient.

I however am still intrigued with Yoshida Porter and Head Porter items. Knowing that it's best gotten in Japan itself, I wondered whether there's a local store that carries them and found Surrender at Raffles Hotel shopping gallery.

Am I lucky or do I have a good sense for SALE? It's a rare moment that I was in the area so I decided to check the shop. Lo and behold, the shop was on sale, a freaking huge sale. As high as 80%!!! It was meant as a closed door event but I was allowed in. I went a tad insane as the prices were slashed drastically.
Casely Hayford at $50 (originally $360)
The store was in a mess as they were setting up for the bazaar but you get first pick on great stuff. I managed to get a Casely Hayford denim crew for a steal of $50 from the original price of $360. As this was unplanned and I was with my buddy, I had left and eyed on something when I stepped out.

Surprisingly I was passing at City Hall again the next day, I wanted to check out what they had put up. True enough, the store was more organized and there were full shelves of clothes. Got out with another bag at $200 damage.
Head Porter Plus at $100 (originally $400)
Maison Kitsune at $100 (Originally $280)
Somehow, I have this urge to visit Surrender again before their bazaar ends. Who knows what other great things they might bring out over the week.

On top of spree at Surrender, I also bought a T-shirt online from GoForBrokeApparel in support of a Korean YouTube comedian in California, David So. I loved one of his featured shirt and got it myself. Have to support a YouTube channel that I constantly follows right. It'll be badass if the t-shirt was in black.

No comments: