Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Japanese Frenzy

I think I am slowly missing Japan. As I made my arrival to Jurong East MRT station, I had a feeling that I was in Japan, when I looked out to the train tracks. There were multiple tracks like those in Osaka plus the weather was cooling for that day, so the feeling of Japan hit the spot.

I travelled to the other end of Singapore to go to Tokyu Hands at WestGate. I was there before and found a great laptop case. My previous Herschel case was "damaged" by my dear sister so I had to give it to her instead. It's still functional just something happened that I can no longer accept it as mine. Anyway, the one I found is way better because of the multi compartments. I procrastinated before and finally decided to get it as I was dreaming of it for the past 3 days.
I also found a book at Kinokuniya which I did not get and found out that it was the only copy available in Singapore. Since I returned to the west, I went to get it. I was lucky that I found it after searching high and low. 
Lastly, I was recommended by my cousins of Uniqlo's Airism which is a light and cooling inner wear. I bought one to try and found it very effective. Airism now is hard to come by as it is the Autumn/Winter season and Uniqlo are stocked with Heat-Tech instead. I was thrilled to find both Airism inner wear in my size at JEM.
Well, I had a satisfying shopping Japanese in Jurong East. It's a little Japan under one roof but I would still like to return to the Real Japan for more shopping. It's quite limited here. 

Ok, I foresee a pre-holiday and a Christmas shopping post next. Oh, there might also be a new Hobby Replenishment post soon which I think I will accumulate and post after the exams.

No comments: