Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge Part 1

I chanced upon GoodReads.com back in 2013 from Facebook. I managed to catalogue most of my read since I registered. A good motivation for me to continuously read was to set a reading challenge which GoodReads catered the tracking device.

In 2014, I managed to exceed my target of 15 books by 1. I know it isn't much but considering the amount of things I've scheduled myself in 2014, I'm quite pleased with the outcome. The challenge also does not include the numerous e-comics I've downloaded into my iPad.

As of the start of February, I managed to complete 3 books. I really how I will managed to hit the target since my time is now packed with school assignment. Though that wouldn't stop me from preparing my impulsive read once school ends. Some purchase to help with the challenge.
I can finally start the series. Gotten volume 2 and 3 cheap locally but volume 1 was nowhere to be gotten. I had to order this overseas and the price is over the top.
Just some consideration
Have always wanted to get this but can't seem to find it locally. Finally got it at the newly relocated Kinokuniya .
Just something else I've gotten at Kinokuniya.

No comments: