Friday, April 24, 2015

Nerd Block - April

Honestly, I was quite excited April's instalment of NerdBlock, themed Growing Up 80's. They provided a sneak peek of a possible Ghostbuster exclusive but the other exclusive item blew me away. Anyway, let's roll it out...
The unveil
The main exclusive
Titans Vinyl Ecto-1 figure
Second exclusive:
Back to the Future t-shirt. I loved this the most
Pac-Man heat change mug. It would be better bigger.
I'm always excited for a read
Nerd Play trading cards. This is something I could do without.
This would be my last Classic Block because NerdBlock was awesome enough to allow subscribers to switch blocks and release a totally different block. I'm switching my last block and also subscribed the latest block which is going to be massive. I am telling myself to stop but this little excitement helps whenever you need it.

Stay tuned for the upcoming switched block and new block series.

No comments: