Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bandai Star Wars Model Kit

I've always wanted to try doing the Bandai Gundam model kits especially the Real Grade ones. I'm know nuts about Gundam and the last few I completed as kid was just mediocre. I saw that Bandai had came up with the Star Wars Model Kit and I was exhilarated. I managed to find the Stormtroopers figure in Singapore and was satisfied with the end products. They were almost identical to my Black Series Collection.

Bandai had more releases of vehichles but I was interested mostly to the figures instead. Singapore brought in R2-D2 and R5-D4 and I just had to get it. Upon completing, I lost one of R2-D2's head opening and had to replaced with the opened flaps.
I've temporary stopped my Black Series until they come up with more great figures but mostly it is due to space constrain. So for now, I'm concentrating on the Bandai Model Kits which are more fun. Since it's hard to find them in Singapore or they cost rydikulezly expensive, I've ordered more from Hobby Link Japan.

No comments: