Sunday, January 17, 2016

In Exchange

I've bought below figures from New York, slightly due to impulse as the figures were extremely rare in locally. Once purchased, I then decided that I should sell it off as I would have difficulties continuing the line.
I managed to profit for this figures yet was amazed the audacity of one of the buyers once I've dealt with him. He had a stall in China Square Central where I met him and he displayed in right after with an additional $10 to the price. Well, I did earned $15 from each figures.

In turn, I was hoping to grab either a Star Wars model kit or the Movie Realization Darth Vader. I scored an affordable Movie Realization Darth Vader via local eBay for the exact converted price inclusive of shipping from Japan.An even greater deal was I get to collect it from the store which was at the most secluded place.
I collected figure from the store and was super thrilled with the purchase. I would check out the store again as their prices are quite reasonable and they had good amount of availability.

No comments: