Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deprived!!!

Over the week, I got deprived of not going out. I used up most of my resources at home (no more game to play, movies to watch or books to read, shows on TV). Somehow it lead me to shopping. Since I can't get out, I tried shopping online, just to relieve the urges. And I did found something I like and need.

Original CK X and colored 365 Trunks direct from factory. Not in original box but in a substitute 365 silver packaging.  It's authentic because I have a similar pair from retail

Damage: 1 purple+1 green each (Original Price: 3 reds+1 green)

Besides that, I felt better and tried going to Orchard to accompany my sister to shop. It became a monthly siblings affair. I got most of my necessities and I shouldn't spend much for the future. But like I said, I used up most of my resources at home. I need either a game to play or a book to read. As a result, I manage to get a book, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer.

A book narrated by a 9 year old boy, trying to find which lock in New York city will open by a key left by his late father.

I'm still not satisfied with the urges though.

No comments: