Friday, September 3, 2010

My new workstation

Ikea is crazy. Has always been crazy. My main intention was to get a new blind for the window and a new tv rack to hold all my game console neatly. But I ended up getting photo frames and racks instead of the tv rack. My lil sister said it was depressing spending so much on photo frames. You bought some too lil sis!!!

It's been a busy week but I finally managed to put it all up.

Before:
There used to be smaller frames pasted above the PC but I brought it down since I've painted the wall late last year.

After:

So I got racks to hold my toys and new frames. Also I put up my Ikea's main intention(the window blinds).


Closer look at the rack, frames and my toys

There's also a new workstation makeover due to an accident. While putting up the frame racks, something happened. Noticed the L-shaped PC table in the first picture. Now it became a normal shaped table.


And what became of the extension??

 It collapses, together with me on top. Dumb dumb dumb...

Sigh...

1 comment:

The Uncute Emotionale said...

I feel it looks more roomier and more streamline without the table extension - notice the linear direction of your racks and frames with the new-style table :)