Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Books Impulse

I've received an email about {prologue} Borderless sale and didn't realized it even existed. Bad enough I have a membership card for it. {prologue} is situated in Ion on the fifth floor. It's collection of books is not as intensive as Kinokuniya, Borders and pageOne but it sells rarer books similar to Kinokuniya. They even have a good comic corner.

{prologue} is managed by Popular hence the reason why I'm a member. So I was lucky to get additional discount. Just need to remind myself to extend membership because it's expiring in a months time.

Another store that I visited was another Popular managed store - Harris Planerds. This was not listed by Popular but I get to know it during my visit to SGTCC(Singapore Games Toys Comics Convention). It's truly a nerd heaven - there's tons of TPB and notable collections of toys at reasonable prices. Temptation truly overwhelmed to get hold of some action figures. Though there was a book I'm tempted to get.

With {prologue} and Planerds, I have another source to find the books I need. I was thrilled that I managed to get hold of The Psychopath Test which was sold out at Kinokuniya and a cheap hardcover copy of What On Earth Is Going On?

No comments: