Monday, January 16, 2012

KL Shopless Trip

I almost forgo this Kuala Lumpur trip due to being hospitalized for observation but thankfully was discharged the 2 days before and recuperated sufficiently. So onward to a get-fat-away and I still managed to shop a bit.


Everyone seems to be happily shopping away but I can't find managed to find anything of interest. I knew Kinokuniya KL has a better pricing, so I was happily browsing there.I managed to get Son of A Witch by Gregory Maguire which I was not able to get in Singapore Kinokuniya. I was happy.

The trip was meant fully on gluttony so I did not put aside money for shopping. Near the end of our glutton trip, I managed to have spare and consequently found this lovely loafers which is great for my all time favorite white loafers which was badly stained by someone. It was not priced but a similar pair of a different color was on sale. Upon cashing out, it was not on sale but about RM 10 more. Not much different so I got it. Apparently this was not the first incident of wrong pricing. It was so screwed up. Their lost for such mishap.

No comments: