Friday, April 6, 2012

Confession of a Shopaholic Nerd

The last weekend of March, I had 2 kids warded in the KKH, my niece Yanni and my closest couple friend son Rayyan. Being a good Samaritan, I visited them with a small gift in tow. Of course I had to get something extra for my nephew too and apparently stumbled upon something myself. I knew I stopped toys but I just find it adorable and I love the character, a mini Muggs Marvel's Hawkeye from the upcoming The Avengers.

I managed a meet-up with a long time friend and colleague for dinner and she dragged me into Kinokuniya. Biggest mistake ever. I didn't planned for any purchased but saw the release of the new sequel to Hector's Journey and also managed to grab some other books while walking down the alley. The worst habit was managing a last minute grab while ringing my sales. LOL! At least I was happy leaving the store without any doubt.
 
 

No comments: