Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Elixir of Scent

I love having different scents available. I used to have half a dozen of perfumes but lately, majority of them are fast depleting. Now I'm left with 3 and 1 of them turn vapid. Since I've won a Takashimaya voucher, I chose to get hold of another bottle - Hugo Boss Just Different.
 I knew what I wanted and the sales person was trying her best to add in additional items by getting me to try the different lines of perfumes. I love Hugo Boss fragrance and I did my scent research or I've got it before so I declined her offer. However, being a great help, she provided me with tons of samples and a shower gel.
Freebies of the day
The green Wicked bottle however was an Easter day freebies from Wicked the musical. Just an additional of the freebies for the day

No comments: