Sunday, September 23, 2012

Overspent

OMG!!! I blew it for the month of September, thanks to the extra credits. A bit of my hobby during the start of the month thanks to someone recommending me Bookdepository.com. This is the only order I checked out from the numerous "Add to Basket". This is the most anticipated of all in the basket.

Next is the fast sold-out or climbing price for flight ticket to Hong Kong for Christmas. I had to scrunch for 2 for my little sister and myself. Not forgetting the hotel reservation.

Last but not least is the launch of iPhone 5 which I've waited for a year. Got punked the year before with 4S and thank god I didn't get it.

A big hole in the pocket but one happy soul. Now I have scrunch my daily expenses till the next payday. Time for a stay-home-son mode. LOL...

No comments: