Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stabilizing

Finance has it's down for the second half of 2012 but it's coming back on track and stabilizing. I've managed to clear personal debts and still can afford for my upcoming trip. I may be burning myself with overtime but that is my source of extra income.

Money is slowly coming back through people owing me and clearance from Rydikulez Collections. I can finally breathe easier and shop a little. It is time to stock on my hobby.

Firstly, the much anticipated sequel to a favorite game. But I promised myself to complete a book before pursuing hour in front of the TV.

I also managed to dust off my Kinokuniya card and visited Ngee City branch for some updates. I do have Out of Oz to complete but I can't digest the last Gregory Maguire book. I also have my Mitch Albom's The Time Keeper but I'm keeping that for a read on my trip. I needed something that I'll enjoy and easily digest and ended with below:
 This is actually my second The Hobbit book that I've owned. The first is a graphic novel that was published way back during the rise of Lord of the Rings. It was a gift from my dear sister but I find it a shocker that I was unable to digest that graphic novel. To prepare myself before the release of the film, I had to read it up first ala standard prints.
I was excited and truly enjoyed Jon Ronson's The Psychopath Test and thrilled to stumble upon his latest book. I actually set to get the new Lemony Snicket's book (too childish) but I chose Ronson's. Even though I've watched The Guy Who Stares at Goats, I'm going to hunt for it and another book, Them.

No comments: