Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back to School

I'm thrilled to be back to school. Like when I was young, new school year means new stationary. I kinda got carried away by it too.
Hershel Backpack
Needed a backpack to hold the load of my books, laptop and spare clothes. Most of my classes are after work so I can't be going in my work attire. Trust me, I don't want to even when most of my friends admitted that I look stunning in it.
I'm spoiled after using a personalized pen. It has a good weight and a good feel. All I need is a change of ink and not the whole pen, unless I misplace it.
Moleskine Pen Case
Okay, I have to admit that this was splurging. Temporary I was using my Fred Perry's case but upon receiving it in the mail, it was too small to hold my lot of stationary. Hence I gave it away and continued using my current case.
Moleskine Folio
I'm am truly getting spoiled by Moleskine. The folio was my last online order and it was just perfect until I needed to get some sleeves to hold my papers.
As I continued doing my assignments, I realized that I needed a scientific calculator. I hoped that the one I had 10 years back is still functional but it wasn't. Hence I required a new one. Nothing fancy about this.

No comments: