Saturday, December 6, 2014

I've Confirmed I"ve OCD

I knew I have compulsive behaviour to do things certain ways. However I finally confirmed my Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour (OCD). From what I read, OCD is when you are struggling to fight a certain thoughts where one will be submissive to.

I have a certain rule not to go out in my work uniform, even if it's a casual Friday attire. I would change at work or home if I were to go out or to school. There was an exception recently.

I was scrolling through Facebook during the last hour of work and came across a group post:
After much conflicting thoughts I submitted and rushed off from work in work attire to town. In my defence, COME ON, ITS 4 FOR 1!!! The post was at 2.25pm and I was there at 6.30pm. Almost half was gone. Thankfully, I'm suffering OCD and not Impulsion. I managed to get a set.

To top it off, all these are quite recent figures. I almost wanted to get 1 online, the rarest to be happy of my compulsion.
The latest figures that were just release within a week ago.
Every set will have a repetition.
I confirmed that I have a obsessive compulsion for sales. I will check stores on sale to see what's good. Most of the time, I'll leave empty handed which I'm thankful for. Some time I will get a great deal which some friends are envious of. I'm thankful that I'm not impulsive due to my spending capability. LOL... Well, I always say that I have an eye for sale.

No comments: