Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Newly Revised Hobby - Reading

As I'm slowly selling off my comics and toys away, something else is creeping into the empty spaces. Not that I'm worried but truly thrilled. It's a psychological mindset that I got to know. Having more books can actually make a man wise. Then again, that depend on the books one owns.

I've been reading a handful of non-fiction books ranging mostly on psychology and a bit of philosophy. I do still read a bit of fiction but I rather have it over the screen rather than paperbacks, and definitely comics but only electronically on my iPad.

My latest interest is taking up new languages but noticed that I'm still rusty at it. I've gotten another set of language books from clearing my CitiPoints which will be expiring soon. Time to strengthen my Korean and relearn my Japanese. Hopefully I don't get to mix them up.


No comments: