Monday, July 16, 2012

Conversion-Rate was to be blamed

I had a quick getaway to Kuala Lumpur during my company's 1 day shutdown. It's meant for a glutton trip before the Ramadan month starts the week after and told myself not to shop. I did however had the intention to search for shows by the late Yasmin Ahmad.
 
 
Here comes the blame game. Due to great conversion rate, I had an amazing time at Kinokuniya Malaysia. The prices were better or almost the same as Kinokuniya's member's sale in Singapore. Though I had to limit myself, actually there were more and I was carrying a basket. I had to think of the weight of my messenger bag that I'll be carrying.
 
 
Someone ask to get this using my member's card and since it's the same price, I got it there instead
Still itching to shop, I've found something that I needed to change. The price in Singapore was unbelievable and the price I got in KL was impossible. Now, I have a matching trunks and goggle. Love 'em!

No comments: