Saturday, May 28, 2016

Japan Geek Trip 2016

There is always that desire to return to Japan for her culture and colorful seasons. My last trip was in 2013 and 2010 and it seems like I will return every 3 years. This trip however isn't about exploration, it was solely for shopping. I had a couple for toy-hunts and some craving for local brands.
A top favorite character from Disney Store
One of my rare find at Yodabashi-Akiba. Told myself that I should stop this series but I just can't stop
This was rather an impulse purchase from Disney Store. Almost gotten the bigger & huggable BB-8 plush
Yet another impulse and I've grown into it from my favorite Loft
One of the main shopping list from Head Porter
Second of the list from Head Porter
An accidental find at Head Porter
Wanted a messenger bag and gotten it from Kura Chika Yoshida Porter main store.
Some sort of impulse from Shake Shack. Love the burger and love the running tee it had in Brooklyn New York.
Went crazy with Adidas Original Flagship Store Exclusive but only gotten this due to size available.
More impulse buy from Tokyu Hands
Yet more impulse buy of a thermal flask from Disney Store
I love the glass cold cup from Starbucks.
This are life-savers for my clothes packing. Muji enabled me to overpacked my luggage.
Too cute to handle. I look good with sleeping with Brown from Line store
This was yet another impulse from Tokyo Hands.
Lastly, what is a trip to Japan without food!!!
I had a headache wondering how I could lug everything in my luggage but I did. With 0.5kg more to my baggage limit. Should have gotten something else.

No comments: