Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Pre-Examination Therapy

It's a week from examinations and I really can't feel the jitters of what coming ahead. I couldn't even fathom what or how to start my revision. I ended going around the mall shopping as a therapy.
Something for the post examination holiday.
Coachella/H&M collaboration. Uncertain why I was drawn by it
A Singaporean can never have too much shorts
Bought this out of boredom. Ended giving it as a birthday present.
I've made a new Otaku friend and he recommended me to install a certain gaming store app that will award the user with credits that can offset your purchase. Normally I would just award him if $5 or $10 was credited into my account (normally last within 24 hours). If it's $20 credit, I would use it to get my own stuffs like toys, games or peripherals.
Pre-Ordered and released just 2 days after. 

No comments: