Friday, May 20, 2016

May Hobby Updates

There have been 2 multi-hobby shops sprouting around heartland malls. I'm in favor of TOG over PLAYe due to their care in handling the merchandise. The prices of the merchandise and service from both stores are comparable.

Until recently, my friend recommended to download PLAYe mobile app so that they could credit some cash which needs to be utilized before 23:59. Occasionally, I'll be awarded with $5, mostly $10 and rarely $20. So far I've gotten the following:
Most Disney Infinity figures are for my nephew but this are mine
Bought this with my $20 credit
While wondering around, I chanced upon a release of what-I-thought-to-be-rare Jango Fett, that I bought one myself.
I also pre-ordered Bandai Model Kit Kylo Ren along with Captain Phasma and it was only released in Late April. I've gotten it only in May.

No comments: