Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Shopping Round 2

I planned to stay home on the Christmas holiday to complete a game but I also made a promise to someone to meet before she flies off for the New Year. She had a meeting before me at Orchard so I agreed to meet her there.

I really didn't plan on shopping but as I went into some shops, I was drawn to the store wide sale. My hands and wallet were sweating but I managed to buy things that I really liked, mostly clothes. All of the purchase were at 50% off plus additional 10% by Citibank. 
Love the prints by DKNY Jeans.
Didn't want to spent more but came across this stunning orange shirt by Paul Smiths. It would really be wasted not to get at 50% + additional 10%. 
This was an impulsive buy but truly cheap. Now, I have 3 scents on top of my depleting 3 bottles of 2012.

No comments: