Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Shopping with the Siblings

Christmas 2013 has to fall in the middle of the week so AL-less (annual leave) me has to stay in Singapore but that didn't put my hopes down for a good time to shop. The siblings and I planned to do a bit of shopping the week before Christmas.
Spoils for the day
Mostly Christmas presents for the family
It's the season of giving and I couldn't resist getting something for my love ones. Some were gifts from purchase which I gave away too. Of course I had to get somethings for myself and went to town with a shopping list. 
Some more books but I gave one away upon completion
Tried the perfume while in DFS and Lil Sister recommended to get since she could also have some helping. Can't resist with the gift wrapping since the festive mood. My siblings were not happy waiting and I don't care.
  
Another scent that I just got to have. Ok, I noticed I spent a lot on perfumes during Christmas. Well, all my perfumes depletes last almost a year. That's 3 perfume per year. Seems like I'm short of one.
I still have 3 uncompleted games and I'm still have the thought of getting PS4 and Xbox One. For now, this is the last game (hopefully) to complete before I get the latest console.

No comments: