Sunday, December 1, 2013

Got Broke in Japan

It's finally time for my year end post exam holiday. What a better way to have a lonesome adventure in JAPAN!!! I've planned a backpacking trip from Fukuoka to Hiroshima with a hike to Miyajima, to Osaka and another hike up to Inari Fushimi Shrine in Kyoto, and ending with a bang at Tokyo. Even though I'm backpacking, it did not stopped me from shopping. However I limited my shopping urges until I reach Osaka.

Apparently, I've started shopping at Hiroshima instead. I went Japan with 2 backpack and came home with 5 bags. Yup, I've shopped like crazy. I went berserk especially browsing Porter bags. Just look what 3 bags of goodies I've stuffed with.
The things I've bought and packed into 3 bags (including the luggage in pic)
After setting aside the souvenirs from the first pic, the remaining are mine
 After sorting out gifts, souvenirs and some orders, I've only left with the following for myself. Here's the breakdown.
More like a gift for purchasing at Headporter. This thing itself cost 1200 JPY  (15 SGD)
A replacement for my Porter International camera case
A Korean Magazine featuring Yoshida&Co/Porter
Main Head Porter Objective: A new school bag
A Clutch to hold my iPad and sorts
A passport holder at last
My very own Yukata with the "Happiness" character (I was sold by that - personal motto)
Magnet Memorabilia
Lego Key-chains: Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Wondering whether I should give each to my Ninja Turtle cousins)
A new tribal decal iPhone 5 cover
Starbucks Flavored Via. Bought a total of 12 packs but decided to give some away to my uncles and BIL
Now, I'm left for broke. I can't wait for the next payday because it'll be the siblings Christmas shopping spree. Till then, I'll have to work my ass off.
 

No comments: