Sunday, December 1, 2013

Missing

Wow, the last post was way back in May. It's not that I didn't shop (don't think I can ever stop that) but I don't have the time to post due to work and school commitments. Now that I have the spare time, I'll update the blogs that worth it's update. Let's see what I've been spending the past 6 months.

Let's start with Games. Not in the photo is Grand Theft Auto 5 which was meant to be played after exams but I've completed it before the exams starts.
Something to keep me occupied during the HRP Weekend since I'm not going out.
An anticipated game after the school exams.
 Moving on to books:
To understand better in English than struggle with Malay translation
A mismatched combination but both are an interesting read
Lastly Apparels:
 A Green Bermudas from Muji
Adidas ZX750. The second favorite color combination.
A bit too much green from Muji
On sale, Calvin Klein Jeans Fitted Jeans
It's not necessary to post but it's my necessities.

That's what I've been spending for the past 6 months. My next purchase however was done in preparation for my Japan trip. Not in photos are my 2 jackets (H&M and Topman) which can actually be used locally, during classes mostly.

The following are just additional de-stressing attempt during exam week, H&M basic tops on sale, a new book by Mitch Albom and a fold-able bag for Japan usage.

No comments: